The last two days have been interesting. I’m attending Summer School at Ryerson, and I feel like new kid at school. Even though Ryerson is huge & no one would notice that I don’t belong there anyway, it felt weird, but a good weird. It’s really different staying downtown, but I like it. I’ve been staying with my cousin Michelle. ( But instead of using her real name, I call her Mitch. 10 years ago we decided to make boy names for each other, therefore my cousins call me Allan). I’m an only child therefore I grew up seeing my cousins as my siblings.
I feel as though so much has happened in the last few days, I made a list to make it easier to remember my days:
- Watched Divergent with Mitch at 10:20 pm ( I must mention, I thought 10.20 was the price, therefore I told the worker how cheap that was compared to the theatre near my house. It turned out he was talking about the SHOWTIME & that the ticket was as shown on the screen, $13).
- Screamed and made a fool of myself in front of multiple strangers due to my fear of birds – downtown = pigeons err where
- ate a lot of Michelle’s home made chicken
- Showered in really cold water since I couldn’t work her faucet
- Tried to watch House of Cards & Downton Abbey(thought it was downtown abbey this whole time). Our short attention spams didn’t let us do this. Maybe we’ll try again tonight
- Met up with Aman & Navdeep ( friends from high school!) They were nice enough to show me around Ryerson
- Went shopping with Puja – she felt like my boyfriend for the day
- Got lost, but finally found my way home
- Got upset since I couldn’t log onto Ryerson’s Wifi or Library computers since apparently I don’t belong there
By the way, meet Michelle: Some fast facts about my relationship with her
I think she bullies me more than anybody. We spent our childhood making commercials, reenacting scenes from A walk to Remember, making a wedding for our monkeys, biking with our other cousins Elizabeth & Carter, and playing butt tag ( Butt tag is a game we created, where we used my dad’s pajama pants to hit each other, but it only counts if we use my dad’s pajama pants). She’s my cheating-in-big-2-won’t-buy-her-little-cousin-a-taco-brother ( just kidding she’s nice sometimes).
Today’s a short one since I’m exhausted from carrying a huge backpack around all day. Thanks for reading 🙂